An exact replica of his larger, knitted brothers, our My First Tommy.
The Triceratops Teether is made from sealed rubber which is the perfect material to sooth sore gums.
Baby will love Tommy’s deep red colouring, textured body and rubbery horns and frill and is sure to become the go-to toy when going through those terrible teething times.
Tommy is completely sealed meaning moisture can’t get inside so no hidden bacteria or mould.
Remove all gift tags, attachments and packaging before giving toy to a child. Examine the toy regularly for wear and discard or replace if damaged. The consumer is advised to retain this information for future reference.
- My First Tommy The Triceratops Natural Rubber Teether by Best Years.
- Handmade from natural rubber.
- Deep red colour will be attractive to baby’s eyes.
- Textured surface.
- Completely sealed toy.
- Meets or exceeds government safety regulations EN71 and CE.
- Suitable from birth.
- Size approx. 9cm (height) x 15cm (length).
- Manufacturer’s code: BY5603
This excellent teething toy can be placed in fridge before use to provide even more relief to those sore little gums. Also available in Diplodocus, T-rex and Stegosaurus versions.